Hard Floor Cleaning
Hard Floor Cleaning Northern Ireland
Dirt and grit in high traffic areas can leave beautiful floors looking dull. If not cleaned on a regular basis, floors can become scratched, nicked, or damaged. Ensure the cleanliness of your home flooring with our hard floor cleaning services. When you undergo quality Causeway Cleaning floor maintenance and cleaning, your floors will maintain shine and appearance through daily wear and tear. Hiring us you can increase the longevity of your floor and save you money long-term.
Our Hard Floor Cleaning Services – We do what a MOP can’t!
- We choose the right number of employees and equipment for each order to perform the service quickly but effectively.
- Stage one (preparation) – inspection of the stone floor (a type of stone, wear, a height of faults) and protection of walls and elements on the floor (furniture, doors, walls, everything that is within the range of the machine splash).
- Stage two (grinding) – is the proper grinding of the floor with the use of higher and higher gradations of diamonds. Thanks to polishing, we give the floor a mirror shine.
- Stage three (polishing and impregnation) – this is the final stage of work. We use diamond discs with a small gradation, which polish the floor to achieve the final, mirror gloss. Then apply impregnating layers, which create a hard, intensely shiny coating that protects the stone and facilitates subsequent maintenance.
- The floor cleaning and maintenance service includes:
Ceramic and Porcelain
- The coating protects the floor surfaces, preventing them from staining, penetration of moisture, salt, cement stains, etc.
- The cleaning price is only a small percentage of the cost of making a new floor, so it is worth investing in professionals.
We will clean your home to the highest standard and perform housekeeping duties as required. Contact Causeway Cleaning Northern Ireland now for a free no-obligation quote from one of the most trusted cleaning companies Northern Ireland has to offer.